What Personal Data Do We Collect?
- Demographic information such as IP address, location, technology, preferences, and interests.
We Don’t Collect:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number
- Profile picture or other photographs of you
- Social media account ID
IP Anonymization (or IP masking)
The IP address is considered personal data. Therefore, we activated IP anonymization in Google Analytics and BunnyCDN to provide us with anonymous statistics about your visit to help us enhance the user experience of our website. For example, an IP address of 220.127.116.11 would be changed to 18.104.22.168. IP anonymization occurs before data storage and processing. You can read more about IP anonymization (or IP masking) in Google Analytics and BunnyCDN.
How Do We Use This Information?
We may use the information we collect to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Collect data and statistical analysis about the use of the site.
- Understand how visitors interact with our website to better improve it.
- Improve our content, products, and services.
- Deliver customized content and advertising, including personalized ads.
How do we protect your information?
- We use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
- Help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Personalized advertising and content, content and ads measurement, and audience insights.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose the information we collect about you with third parties who we have engaged to help us provide the Website. In this regard, we may disclose your information to website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics: It is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our site.
- Google Adsense: It is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks the use of this website and User behavior concerning ads, products, and services offered. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our site.
- BunnyCDN: A content delivery network (CDN) is a group of geographically distributed servers that speed up the delivery of web content by bringing it closer to where users are. You can read more about BunnyCDN’s privacy & data policy.
Our website may contain third-party links, products, or services (not under our control). These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our sites are not intended for users under 18 years of age. We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children, and our website and services are directed towards a general audience and are not directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 18 or minors.
Last updated: March 12, 2022.